Information Security Media Group is looking for a personable critical thinker to further amplify our extraordinary digital campaigns team. This person will be equally comfortable at managing and optimizing our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, and at communicating with clients and maintaining exceptional relationships.
The digital campaign manager will lead client kickoff calls, work with clients to launch campaigns promptly and effectively, and continually manage both campaign performance and ISMG’s relationship with the client, concluding each campaign with a presentation on our effectiveness.
This person will function as project manager for each client program, coordinating with internal and external teams on executing campaigns. The digital campaign manager will be exceptionally responsive to client feedback, and always strive to find ways to best serve our clients, including working closely with product teams to continually find ways to enhance our capabilities and always deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Please review the responsibilities and qualifications below and if you feel you match the level of our astounding team be sure to apply and connect with our recruitment team on LinkedIn!
- Manage clients’ digital campaigns; accountability for campaign performance.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and provide excellent and highly responsive customer service.
- Learn and develop expertise in email marketing, landing page optimization, and other digital tactics to drive engagement to client campaigns from ISMG’s digital audience.
- Ensure campaigns are completed in a timely manner and expectations are met.
- Responsible for the implementation, tracking and measurement of digital marketing campaigns.
- Edit, proofread and optimize copy for promotional materials ensuring both ISMG and client standards have been met.
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance, analyze performance data, and develop action plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds.
- Work effectively with a global, cross-cultural team.
- Keep up-to-date with current marketing and industry trends.
- Learn and develop familiarity with the information security vendor community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience.
- 1-3 years of customer service or client-facing experience.
- Experience with technology or information security marketing a plus!
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exceptional time management; ability to prioritize while on deadlines.
- Highly analytical and strategic.
- Effectively and efficiently work both as part of a team and independently when needed.
- Ability to interface with co-workers and support department objectives.
- Exceptionally organized and prompt.
- Proactive and self-starter curiosity with a drive toward efficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments concurrently.
- Ability to reason clearly and handle problem resolution professionally.
- Strong customer service ethics and high expectations for quality.
- Agency experience a plus!
- Marketo or marketing automation experience a benefit.