CyberTheory partners with cybersecurity marketers to gain the attention of prospects, generate leads, improve conversions and enhance brand presence. Born from some of the same cybersecurity insiders as parent company Information Security Media Group (ISMG), CyberTheory provide clients with access to a detailed trove of proprietary data and customer intelligence to bolster compellingly relevant inbound marketing campaign strategies and support content-based lead generation plans. We employ hyper targeted paid and earned media to scale interactions and drive meaningful engagements with enterprise-level cybersecurity executives.
CyberTheory is seeking a sharp, ambitious business development to drive new customer acquisition and ongoing client engagement and retention. The objective is to grow revenue by generating new business opportunities and promoting our digital marketing, content and demand generation services to Cyber Security vendors. As part of our growing company you will have lots of room for professional growth, autonomy and creativity.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Identify and acquire new clients who want to raise the bar on their demand generation, brand visibility and content and creative communications efforts.
- Your sales prowess will shine as you maintain a consultative relationship with clients through the understanding of the industry and specific organizational marketing challenges, including systems and processes
- Generate and close new business opportunities through targeted outreach with prospective client contacts, networking, leveraging existing relationships
- Cold-call/email and evangelize
- Create and pitch proposals which include media plans, content and creative services
- Generate RFP opportunities through meetings and constant correspondence
- Manage the new business pipeline, as well as weekly status and quarterly reports
- Guide campaign process including generating agreements, leading kickoff calls and providing client support from beginning to end of each campaign engagement. In some instances client account management will be required.
Requirements & Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong knowledge of the evolving B2B digital marketing landscape as it pertains to large companies as well as start-ups.
- Experience working as an individual contributor with established track record of closing business
- Excellent oral presentation skills and ability to pitch integrated marketing solutions to top decision makers
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships internally and with clients
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable spirit, willing to lend a hand wherever needed
- Always operating from the highest levels of integrity, this person is trustworthy, capable of maintaining confidentiality and conducts their business consistent with the highest ethical standards
- An extensive rolodex of senior level cybersecurity industry contacts is a plus
- Sense of humor, a can-do, positive attitude and a desire to grow is a must!