Please note: This is an entry level Recruitment role! 🙂
Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is currently seeking a full-time Recruitment & Hiring Assistant to join the family. This position will be based in our Princeton, NJ Headquarters and works directly with senior level management and the recruitment and hiring team: Samantha DeIudicibus & Lindsay Rodriguez .
Our ideal new team member: would be extremely hardworking and comfortable in a fast paced environment. We are seeking someone who has a strong desire and passion to work within a growing team and across a global markets. If you have outstanding problem solving skills and the ability to think quickly on your feet, and last but not least are exceptionally personable and energetic then please apply and reach out today!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing candidates to build and maintain strong pipelines for multiple open roles.
- Developing & posting job descriptions.
- Networking through industry contacts using LinkedIn and other resources.
- Reviewing resume submissions.
- Coordinating calendars and scheduling interviews.
- Navigating through job boards & LinkedIn for both active and passive candidates.
- Greeting candidates upon arrival for in-person interviews.
- Managing the candidate communication process.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of company culture activities and events.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years of professional full time work experience associated with recruitment and hiring functions.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive “can-do” attitude.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and passionate.
- Tremendously outgoing, engaged, creative and organized.
- Experience with LinkedIn and job boards is a must! (WordPress experience is a bonus!).