Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is a global education and intelligence company focused on cybersecurity. ISMG offers news, views, research, education/training, and events on the cybersecurity industry’s top topics faced by professionals in the space today! With 14 brands, 34 digital media properties, over 285 events annually, and a global audience of over 950,000 subscribers we are providing coverage across a multitude of verticals including finance, government, and healthcare.
We are looking for a Product Manager with cybersecurity experience to direct product development and ensure high return on investment for ISMG’s cybersecurity education initiative CyberEd. Here you’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To thrive in this role, you should be a detail oriented leader and reliable problem-solver.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with development, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports CyberEd’s overall strategy and goals. Please see the responsibilities and requirements below and apply today.
- Define and lead the product strategies, requirements and roadmaps, ensuring revenue targets and customer satisfaction goals are met with consistent company vision.
- Build and execute go-to-market response strategies to effectively communicate CyberEd’s value proposition.
- Work with external partners to assess third party partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Produce and review product requirement documents (PRD) with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Collect, analyze and incorporate feedback and input from customers, partners, in-house teams, and other stakeholders on product strategy and shape requirements, features and end products accordingly to further expand the product market reach and performance.
- Implement market research to identify trends and analyze the competitive landscape.
- Generate strategic initiatives utilizing market research to deliver effective results.
- Act as a leader within the organization and work proactively with cross-functional teams to manage products from concept to launch with innovation and precision.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields.
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role.
- Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- 5+ years of experience working within the cybersecurity market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past.