Information Security Media Group is currently seeking a senior PHP / MySQL Developer. This person will be supporting ISMG’s marketing division by building new features for ISMG’s web properties and managing various API’s/data sources. The ideal candidate will have a true passion for web development. We are seeking team members who are extremely detail oriented and work well both individually and in a team environment. This is a full-time role based in Princeton, NJ.
Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is a global media company that offers news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. ISMG’s brands include DataBreachToday InfoRiskToday, BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, HealthcareInfoSecurity, and CareersInfoSecurity. ISMG provides education to its 650,000+ global subscribers via premium/pay-for online webinars, and through in-person sessions at summits and roundtables. ISMG also offers a full suite of marketing and advertising options for vendors either digitally or through in-person events.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Working extensively in our custom CMS, along with SalesForce, Marketo, Google Analytics and various API’s.
- Working closely with marketing and operations groups to support their business objectives.
- Designing, developing, testing, maintaining and enhancing features for customer-facing applications.
- Researching, recommending and gaining adoption of new technology changes.
- Helping to design and create dashboards for marketing, operations and executive management.
- Improving the flow of data between and within marketing systems and breaking down data silos.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5-7 years of professional developer experience.
- Advanced knowledge of streamlining database performance under heavy loads.
- Advanced experience with HTML, CSS, XML.
- Understanding of enterprise level application development, object oriented design principals, and UI/UX design.
- Open to exploring the MEAN stack or other alternatives to replace current LAMP stack technologies.
- Experience with SalesForce and Marketo API’s is helpful.
- Experience with WordPress is helpful.