Information Security Media Group seeks full-time journalists to staff a new international Cybersecurity News Desk charged with creating multimedia content for ISMG’s digital publications. We are looking for versatile people steeped in technology and cybersecurity to create engaging, innovative content daily in one of the hottest sectors in the world.
Specifically looking for journalists based in the following areas (but open to other locations as well!):
- Silicon Valley
These journalists will be covering topics such as cybersecurity, fraud, compliance and technology topics that matter most to business, government and security leaders. We seek self-starters with diverse skill sets to staff this desk, which will create content around the globe.
- Coverage of top cybersecurity, fraud and technology topics relevant to the banking, government and security leaders of today’s markets.
- Creation of multimedia content such as articles, blogs, and audio interviews.
- Leverage social media, including LinkedIn and Twitter, to promote content and grow the ISMG brand
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 3-5 years of content-creating experience on topics such as cybersecurity, technology, infosec, finance, government, or healthcare.
- Experience in technology journalism.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multimedia skills.
- Ability to produce content at a brisk pace.