Information Security Media Group is a global education and intelligence company focused on cybersecurity. ISMG offers news, views, research, education/training, and events on the cybersecurity industry’s top topics faced by professionals in the space today! With 14 brands, 33 digital media properties, over 250 events annually, and a global audience of over 950,000 subscribers we are providing cybersecurity coverage across a multitude of industries and regions.
ISMG is currently in search for a Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager to join our Marketing Operations team. The Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager will be responsible for designing and managing internal processes and workflows within ISMG’s marketing technology stack, as well conducting both regular and ad-hoc analysis of ISMG’s clients’ digital marketing programs. Her or his objective will be to drive internal optimizations that result in better campaign outcomes for ISMG’s clients, as well as to strengthen ISMG’s digital marketing products at a macro level through ongoing optimizations, potentially including the integration of new systems. This individual will continually strive to more closely approach a one-to-one level of personalization in ISMG’s marketing efforts that can scale to an audience of millions, through a combination of technology and process enhancements.
A strong candidate for this position is extremely comfortable with systems thinking, data management and analysis, data modeling, email marketing, marketing automation systems, web traffic analytics tools, and takes pride in being able to dive deeply into complex problems to find, collect, transform, and then apply data to solve them. She or he thinks of herself or himself as a marketer first as well as a technologist and an analyst.
The Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager will provide input for strategic planning oriented around optimizing ISMG’s digital marketing efforts across online and email channels, and will lead tactical initiatives to design, implement and evaluate these optimizations.
- Data management
- Data modeling
- Reporting, analytics, and dashboard creation
- Marketing automation workflow and process management
- Conceptualizing initiatives to optimize the performance of ISMG’s digital marketing product, and selling these internally
- Working hand in hand with technical and design counterparts to execute on these initiatives
- Project management
- User acceptance testing
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Analytics, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field
- Five or more years of experience in analysis, data management, and workflow and process management
- Experience in email and digital marketing analysis with a command of the terminology, methods, strategies and fundamental metrics used in optimization
- Experience with MarTech platforms, digital analytics, the digital media ecosystem, content optimization, and personalization
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel a must
- Candidate will be expected to manage and manipulate large, complex datasets utilizing a variety of tools including various database systems, data visualization tools, and programming languages such as R, Python
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced media environment and sensitive to project deadlines
- Must possess enthusiasm, be a creative thinker and a team player