We are currently seeking a Marketing Business Analyst to join our fantastic Marketing Ops team! This is a junior level role responsible for analyzing data sets related to website traffic, audience engagement, marketing, sales and other areas for the purpose of enabling better decision making to drive improved performance across the ISMG network.
Overall goals include optimizing conversions of online visitors to subscribers, paid users, event registrants and leads for our sponsors. The Marketing Business Analyst will provide input for strategic planning oriented around optimizing digital marketing efforts across online and email channels, and will lead tactical initiatives to design, implement and evaluate these optimizations.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing operations in various martech systems including Marketo and Google Analytics
- Working with the business to develop ideas to improve marketing performance
- Working with development and production teams to refine and test these ideas and see them through to production
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Analytics, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or related field
- Experience in email and digital marketing analysis with a command of the terminology, methods, strategies and fundamental metrics used in optimization
- Experience desired with MarTech platforms, digital analytics data, digital media ecosystem, CDP (Customer Data Platforms) to develop targeting, content optimization, and personalization
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel a must
- Candidate will be expected to manage and manipulate large, complex datasets utilizing a variety of tools including various database systems, data visualization tools, and programming languages such as R, Python
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced media environment and sensitive to project deadlines.
- Must possess enthusiasm, be a creative thinker and a team player.