ISMG is currently seeking an International Events Assistant to temporarily assist our events team in Princeton, NJ with translation of all Thai communications for one of our vendor sponsored events in Bangkok, Thailand.
This person will be working on the translation of all communications and documentation for logistical planning, execution and sponsorship management of ISMG vendor sponsored events for Bangkok.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Translation of all communications and documentation for logistical planning including but not limited to: Booking venue, seating arrangement, menu selection, on-site materials, vendor communication, etc.
- Fluency in Thai and English
- Multi-linguistic skills a bonus! (French, Italian, German, Spanish a plus)
- Working closely with ISMG Events team to produce marketing materials.
- Working with internal teams to coincide with company/event marketing efforts.
- 1 – 3 years of professional work experience in marketing, sales or event planning.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in Thai and English (proficiency in French, German, and/or Spanish a plus!)
- Multi-linguistic skills.
- Technology literate and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications (Both English and Thai).
- Experience with marketing automation programs (specifically Marketo) is a plus!
- The ability to work well in a fast paced media environment.