Information Security Media Group is seeking an HR Executive in our Mumbai, India location. This individual will lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
The main functions include overseeing and managing all aspects of recruiting for positions across all business units. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Hiring and managing recruiters.
- Working with senior management to map out hiring needs and expectations.
- Creating job descriptions.
- Utilizing technology to recruit candidates (i.e. posting job descriptions online, using Internet services to find talent, etc.).
- Personal recruiting for targeted candidates and passive job-seekers.
- Coordinate, manage, and participate in phone screens and in-person interviews.
- Understanding which candidates would fit in with ISMG’s culture and expectations.
Manage aspects of Human Resources functions. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards ISMG.
- Participating in the termination process of employees when necessary.
- Manage the employee review process.
- Advising management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Understanding laws and regulations with regards to employee management.
- Act as a brand ambassador for candidates and existing employees.
- Plan and execute team building and company morale events.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience direct in HR and senior recruiting.
- Thorough understanding of modern recruiting techniques.
- Proficient knowledge of employment law regulations.
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
- Experience working with B2B technology media companies is preferred.
- Ability to communicate insightful analysis for senior management meetings.
- Candidate must be comfortable working in an ultra-fast-paced media environment and sensitive to project deadlines.
- Proficiency with all MS Office applications (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint).