CyberTheory is a full-service cybersecurity marketing advisory firm. Our strategies increase lead generation rates for B2B organizations. Our professionals leverage insider intelligence and proprietary data models for optimal outcomes.
We are in search of a full-time Graphic Designer to join our team! Our ideal new team member would have experience juggling multiple projects at one time, creating digital brochures and e-magazines, and experience working within Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, and the Adobe Creative Suite. Please send us your portfolio and resume if you feel you could be a match for our team!
- Fast-paced design work utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite – including InDesign and Photoshop.
- Lead projects under the supervision of General Manager.
- Juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Design and edit HTML emails using ISMG/CyberTheory branded templates.
- Create digital and print materials such as brochures, PowerPoints, banner ads, website graphics,and UI interfaces.
- Make updates toISMG’s/CyberTheory’s corporate websites through WordPress and our custom CMS
- Promote our creative culture through educating, inspiring and developing the group’s skills and determination to execute great interactive work.
- 2+ years of web and print design experience.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and set and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Adobe programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator – Adobe Premiere is a plus!
- Strong graphics design skill (with portfolio to match, emphasis on page layout and typography).
- Understanding of modern web technologies design principles – working knowledge of how to translate mock-ups and sketches into final designs.
- Excellent graphics production skills (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS/CMS/Wordpress, (Front end web development experience a plus)