Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is a global education and intelligence company focused on cybersecurity. ISMG offers news, views, research, paid education, and events on the cybersecurity industry’s most impactful topics faced by professionals in the space today! With 14 brands, 34 global digital media properties, over 285 events annually, and a global audience of over 950,000 subscribers we are providing coverage across a multitude of verticals including finance, government, and healthcare.
We are currently looking to expand our Recruitment & Hiring department! Our ideal teammate holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, assessing candidates and headhunting passive talent. A successful coordinator should be able to attract talent using various sources, like social media networks, employee referrals, job boards, etc.
The Global Recruitment Coordinator’s day-to-day includes active sourcing & prospecting, conducting screening interviews, calendar coordination, collaborating with hiring managers, posting on social channels to promote open roles, managing end-to-end candidate communication, and managing full cycle recruitment process. As a extremely rapidly growing organization our division is dedicated to building a top tier team for each department by secure extraordinary talent. Our recruitment team is responsible for ensuring ISMG attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and are looking to excel in one of today’s hottest markets, then this role is a great fit for you!
- Develop, facilitate, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates.
- Assess candidates’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Source and recruit both active and passive talent through appropriate channels including but not limited to: LinkedIn, social media, job boards, database, events, etc.
- Schedule interviews; oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Assist with the interview process, attend and conduct interviews with key stakeholders as needed.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Promote company values and reputation as a employer of choice.
- Assist with planning and execution of company culture activities and events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields.
- 2-4 years of full cycle recruiting experience (prior experience within agency environment or cybersecurity, media, tech, and advertising industries are a huge plus!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.