ISMG is seeking full-time journalists to staff our new international Cyber Security News Desk charged with creating multimedia content for ISMGs digital publications worldwide! We are in search of versatile professionals steeped in technology and cyber security to pursue and publish global news coverage and innovative content daily in one of the hottest sectors in the world.
These journalists will be covering topics such as cyber security, fraud, compliance, and countless tech topics that matter most to business, government, and security leaders. Our team is comprised of self-starters with a diverse range of skill sets who create compelling global content capturing the attention of our executive-level audience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, research, write, and publish cyber security news coverage to global editorial standards on ISMGs websites around the world.
- Turn around accurate breaking global news items on tight deadlines with requisite depth.
- Exclusively covering Information Security/Cybersecurity breaking news, trends, and analysis 24×7 for ISMGs in-house news desk.
- Creating compelling stories and multimedia content such as articles, blogs, and audio interviews for ISMGs unique audience demographic.
- Appropriately leverage social media, including LinkedIn & Twitter, to promote ISMG content.
- Coordinate and work with a truly global editorial team across a 24×7 news cycle.
- Closely monitoring trends in cybersecurity technology, policy and businessboth in consumer and enterprise domains.
- Cultivate and speak directly with sources in the cybersecurity industry, analysts, academia, and government.
- Coverage of top cybersecurity, fraud, and technology topics relevant to the banking, government, and security leaders of todays markets.