Information Security Media Group is currently seeking a Global Event Coordinator to join our team. The Global Event Coordinator would be responsible for managing the life cycle of the event experience. The candidate will coordinate logistics with venues, manage the ISMG Events App and be an integral part of the go-to-market strategy within ISMG’s events division.
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Assisting in event logistics including but not limited to: Booking venue, seating arrangement, menu selection, on-site materials, etc
- Manage ISMG’s event app from inception to on-site deliverables
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of all event materials
- Manage logistics for global events including but not limited to staging, shipping, on-site registration.
- Assisting in expanding global attendee prospect database and nurturing existing attendee relationships.
- Maintaining consistent communication with event sponsors throughout the life cycle of each event.
- Working closely with editorial to produce on-site marketing materials, schedule interviews and coordinate agendas
- Working with internal teams to coincide with company/event marketing efforts.
The ideal individual would possess the following skills:
- 3+ years of professional work experience in marketing, sales or event planning.
- Technology literate and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications.
- Ability to travel around 20% per year and globally if needed.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced media environment.