ISMG is currently seeking an Events Administrator to join the team. The Events Administrator would be responsible for working alongside the event department to coordinate travel, manage client and sponsor communications, management of event documentation, overseeing global event shipments, call coordination, and book travel as needed.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage communications between ISMG and event sponsors
- Coordinate travel logistics for all subject matter experts participating in events
- Maintain and update all documents pertaining to global events
- Track all event registration and communicate status to management
- Organize and manage all shipments related to global events
- Schedule and plan all calls pertaining event speakers
- Update website and database with all pertinent information for global events
- Book travel for events team, internal & external, where needed
- 1 – 2 years of professional work experience in marketing, sales or event planning.
- Technology literate and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications.
- The ability to work well in a fast paced media environment.