ISMG is currently seeking an Event Marketing Manager to join the team. This person will be responsible for improving the promotion and, ultimately, the attendance of Information Security Media Group’s vendor sponsored events.
- Implementing new marketing strategies to help improve event attendance.
- Writing marketing copy and utilizing ISMG’s Marketing Automation System (Marketo) and other database resources to execute and monitor event promotions.
- Maintaining global attendee database and expanding the network of prospective attendees.
- Managing daily social media activity and track analytics. Making recommendations to improve visibility and effectiveness.
- Assist with creating post-event reports and case studies for event sponsors and ISMG sales team.
- Utilizing WordPress to maintain and improve the event website.
- When needed, assisting internal teams with event logistics including but not limited to: venue sourcing, recruitment, and on-site management.
- Experience in international markets and/or multi-linguistic skills a definite plus (French, Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- 2 – 3 years of professional work experience in marketing or event planning.
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- Technology literate and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications.
- Experience with marketing automation programs (specifically Marketo)
- Time management and the ability to work well in a fast paced media environment.
- Experience in WordPress is a plus
- Interest in event planning and management is a plus
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: