ISMG is currently seeking an Event Manager to join the team. This person will be working on the logistical planning, recruitment, execution and sponsorship management of ISMG vendor sponsored events.
Information Security Media Group is a global education and intelligence company focused on cybersecurity. ISMG offers news, views, research, education/training, and events on the cybersecurity industry’s top topics faced by professionals in the space today! With 9 brands, 30 digital media properties, over 100 events annually, and a global audience of over 650,000 subscribers we are providing coverage across a multitude of verticals including finance, government, and healthcare.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ownership of attendee recruitment including creation marketing/invitation copy, segmenting and distributing invitations to database, managing attendee confirmations, reminders and attrition.
- Assist in event logistics including but not limited to: Booking venue, seating arrangement, menu selection, on-site materials, etc.
- Create marketing copy and utilize Marketing Automation System (Marketo) to execute and monitor event promotions.
- Assist in expanding global attendee prospect database and nurture existing attendee relationships.
- Maintain consistent communication with event sponsors throughout the lifecycle of each event.
- Work closely with editorial to produce on-site marketing materials.
- Work with internal teams to coincide with company/event marketing efforts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2 to 3 years of professional work experience in marketing, sales or event planning.
- Multi-linguistic skills a bonus! (French, Italian, German, Spanish a plus)
- Technology literate and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications.
- Experience with marketing automation programs (specifically Marketo) is a plus!
- The ability to work well in a fast paced media environment.