ISMG is currently seeking an Event Management Assistant to join the team. This person will be working on the logistical planning, execution and sponsorship management of ISMG vendor sponsored events.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting in event logistics including but not limited to: Booking venue, seating arrangement, menu selection, on-site materials, etc.
- Creating marketing copy and utilizing Marketing Automation System (Marketo) to execute and monitor event promotions.
- Assisting in expanding global attendee prospect database and nurturing existing attendee relationships.
- Multi-linguistic skills a bonus! (French, Italian, German, Spanish a plus)
- Maintaining consistent communication with event sponsors throughout the life cycle of each event.
- Working closely with editorial to produce on-site marketing materials.
- Working with internal teams to coincide with company/event marketing efforts.
- 2 – 3 years of professional work experience in marketing, sales or event planning.
- Technology literate and proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills – both in written and verbal communications.
- Experience with marketing automation programs (specifically Marketo) is a plus!
- The ability to work well in a fast paced media environment.