ISMG is currently seeking motivated sales professionals to join the Education & Events Sales team in our New York City office in Manhattan.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling seats/tickets for a portfolio of global events in various industries, converting inbound leads into closed sales.
- Cold calling on prospects (senior level decision makers in financial institutions, government entities and healthcare providers) to promote our educational offering and solicit Annual Membership registrations;
- Managing the entire sales cycle: from prospecting to pitching to closing.
- Networking with prospects to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in Annual Memberships and event attendance;
- Developing new clients and opportunities for business and maintain a client and prospect database using ISMG’s CRM tools;
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of opportunities;
- Engaging in discovery conversations to cull feedback from former webinar attendees and gauge interest in possible future sessions/topics.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Results oriented, organized and understands how to navigate Enterprise-level organizations strategically and effectively.
- Ability to communicate a value proposition and create a sense of urgency.
- Exhibits strong verbal & written skills.
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Suite of applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities.