Calling all cyber-security graduate students! Information Security Media Group’s editorial department seeks assistance from top grad-students with a focus in cyber-security. This internship provides an incredible opportunity for students to network with influential security professionals and build some great name recognition. Interns will have access to all of our educational services (webinars, podcast, whitepapers, etc.), have the opportunity to work on researching topics relevant to the area of study, attend our events, and be interacting with many of today’s leaders in the space.
ISMG is looking for the opportunity to not only expand our brand awareness but build relationships with the next generation of security professionals. Interns will assist our editorial team with enhancing our content and research to hone in on key topics that are critical to both current and incoming professionals with in cyber-security. The ideal student would have strong written and verbal communication skills, have prior work experience with in the security space, be available to work between 10-18 hours a week and is knowledgeable with current cyber-security topics and trends.
- Conducting research on current security topics.
- Interviewing cyber thought leaders.
- Content creation.
- Create thought provoking questions to engage our interviewees with depth.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Currently enrolled in and pursuing a graduate level degree.
- Experience in the cyber-security field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multimedia skills.
- Ability to produce content at a brisk pace.