Information Security Media Group is looking for a creative, data-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our rock star digital campaigns team. The digital marketing manager must have a passion for marketing, and be comfortable contributing in both an analytical and creative capacity. This role will have a range of responsibilities, including managing marketing systems, executing campaigns, conducting analysis, working with the product team to design strong user experiences that drive revenue, and writing compelling messaging.
The digital marketing manager will proactively explore data to find trends, conduct experiments, build and track project performance, and use data to enhance initiatives in order to successfully respond to evolving business needs. This person must have outstanding analytical skills and be in tune with digital marketing dynamics.
Most importantly, the digital marketing manager will be driven to constantly improve our ability to leverage our understanding of our audience to best serve the right messages, at the right time, through the right channels, in a way that drives revenue-generating activity.
Please review the responsibilities and qualifications below and if you feel you match the level of our astounding team be sure to apply and connect with our recruitment team on LinkedIn!
- Managing workflows in marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Continuous optimization of email marketing and other digital marketing tactics, both for individual campaigns as well as at an organizational level.
- Contributing to daily execution of campaigns, including defining segments and developing strong messaging.
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices.
- Work closely with product and technical teams to continuously improve our ability to deliver the right messages at the right time at a large scale by leveraging both explicit and behavior data.
- Conduct both structured and ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Work effectively with a global, cross-cultural team.
- Keep up-to-date with current marketing and industry trends.
- Learn and develop familiarity with the information security vendor community.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Math, Computer Science or a related field.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience.
- 1-3 years analytical experience.
- Experience with technology or information security marketing a plus!
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM systems highly desired. Marketo and Salesforce experience a plus!
- Exceptional knowledge working within Excel.
- Understanding of relational database concepts a strong benefit.
- Highly analytical and strategic.
- Ability to communicate complex, technical items to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments concurrently.
- Proactive and self-starter curiosity with a bias towards action.
- Experience working with product management and development teams a strong benefit.