ISMG is currently seeking an Delegate Acquisitions Manager to join the ISMG Roundtables & Custom Events team. This person will lead attendee recruitment and community management for ISMG vendor-sponsored events.
Information Security Media Group is a global education and intelligence company focused on cybersecurity. ISMG offers news, views, research, education/training, and events on the cybersecurity industry’s top topics faced by professionals in the space today! With 9 brands, 30 digital media properties, over 100 events annually, and a global audience of over 650,000 subscribers we are providing coverage across a multitude of verticals including finance, government, and healthcare.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Satisfy attendance goals for a portfolio of global events in various industries, converting prospects into event attendees.
- Work off of a defined account list to identify prospective attendees.
- Network with prospects to find other relevant contacts who may have interest in event attendance.
- Track attendance confirmations and limit attrition through consistent communication with registrants throughout the event life cycle.
- Maintain and nurture a past attendee and prospect database using ISMG’s CRM tools.
- Engage in post-event conversations to collect feedback from former attendees and gauge interest in possible future events.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of sales or recruitment experience required.
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to concisely convey value proposition and alter messaging based on a prospect’s individual interests.
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced media environment.
- Experience with marketing automation programs (specifically Marketo or Cvent) is a plus.