ISMG is currently seeking a Data Mining and Research Specialist. This person will assist in researching and updating various aspects of the ISMG subscriber base. The main focus will be on assuring the information is kept up to date by conducting thorough research and updating data entry points.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Managing and working within large data sets.
- Executing research on standardized and customized data sets for clients and ISMG.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders to provide updates on progress of the research and to identify any issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or statistics preferred.
- At least one year of market research experience.
- Background in quantitative research is a plus, but not required.
- Have experience with data manipulation or a strong desire to learn.
- Experience with hierarchical databases and exposure to data software packages preferred, not required.
- Candidates must possess excellent written/verbal communication and presentation and project management skills.
- Advanced level in Excel.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and possess the ability to quickly learn other marketing programs.