Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is currently seeking a full-time Recruiter to join the family. This position will be based in our Princeton, NJ Headquarters and works directly with senior level management and the recruitment and hiring team: Samantha DeIudicibus & Lindsay Rodriguez .
Our ideal new team member: would be extremely hardworking and comfortable in a fast paced environment, have a strong desire and passion to work within a growing team across a global market, have outstanding problem solving skills and the ability to think quickly on their feet, and last but not least would be exceptionally personable and energetic!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing & posting job descriptions.
- Networking through industry contacts using LinkedIn and other resources.
- Reviewing resume submissions.
- Coordinating calendars and scheduling interviews.
- Searching job boards & LinkedIn for potential candidates.
- Conducting phone screen interviews.
- Greeting candidates upon arrival for in-person interviews.
- Assisting in the preparation of new hire/current employee documentation, etc.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of company culture activities and events.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-5 years of professional full time work experience associated with recruitment and hiring functions.
- Superb communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Tremendously outgoing, engaged, creative and organized.
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and job boards (WordPress experience is a bonus!).