CyberTheory partners with cybersecurity marketers to gain the attention of prospects, generate leads, improve conversions and enhance brand presence. Born from some of the same cybersecurity insiders as parent company Information Security Media Group (ISMG), CyberTheory provide clients with access to a detailed trove of proprietary data and customer intelligence to bolster compellingly relevant inbound marketing campaign strategies and support content-based lead generation plans. We employ hyper targeted paid and earned media to scale interactions and drive meaningful engagements with enterprise-level cybersecurity executives.
CyberTheory is looking for an experienced B2B Content Marketing / Demand Gen Strategist to build, test, and optimize cross channel programs which drive qualified leads and sales opportunities on behalf of B2B Cybersecurity clients. A successful candidate will be results-driven, sales-focused, and have the ability to test new demand generation tactics while creating a program that scales efficiently.
If you are creative with an analytic knack and proven success leveraging digital and social channels to drive business results, then we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Content Marketing – developing, implementing, managing and measuring successful content marketing strategies, including audience segmentation and targeting, buyer journeys, content strategy / themes / calendars, content distribution strategy, and performance analytics
- Digital Nurture & Acquisition – developing, implementing, managing and measuring successful organic and paid acquisition campaigns across digital channels and media, including search, social, display, and email marketing/marketing automation
- Performance Measurement – Experience setting KPIs/attribution models and tracking performance by channel, campaign, content, creative, etc. Must have experience with Google Analytics (including G.A. certification), tag management software (e.g., Google Tag Manager), website conversion rate optimization, A/B testing platforms and programs, and user experience audits
- Providing experience, leadership, best practices, guidance and support of multiple digital strategies based on consumer insight, data and demandgen objectives
- Collaborate with account, creative and media teams to ensure content strategies are properly integrated within larger marketing programs, including, but not limited to Search, Social, Display, Email and Demandgen.
- Content creation and copywriting, providing a consistent voice for each client.
- Develop presentations to provide clients with digital strategies and recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for the client to enhance the consumer brand and experience digitally and drive conversion.
Requirements & Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably within an agency or other professional services organization.
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdWords, paid social platforms (Ads Manager, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), email marketing (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Dotmailer, etc.).
- Creative Sensibility. Strong copywriting skills. Familiarity with web design, HTML and WordPress a plus.
- Experience directing the development of different types of content with varied brand voices and objectives, including technical content, short-form copy and long-form white papers.
- Ability to develop marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Exceptionally strong project management skills combined with the ability to think analytically and work cross-functionally.
- Strong desire and experience in social networks.
- Experience distilling seemingly complex information into clear, concise explanations.
- Strong analytical background and previous experience with marketing automation platforms (eg. Hubspot, Marketo, etc)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Wordpress CMS preferred
- B2B Information Security experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Sense of humor, a can-do, positive attitude and a desire to grow is a must!