CyberTheory partners with cybersecurity marketers to gain the attention of prospects, generate leads, improve conversions and enhance brand presence. Born from some of the same cybersecurity insiders as parent company Information Security Media Group (ISMG), CyberTheory provide clients with access to a detailed trove of proprietary data and customer intelligence to bolster compellingly relevant inbound marketing campaign strategies and support content-based lead generation plans. We employ hyper targeted paid and earned media to scale interactions and drive meaningful engagements with enterprise-level cybersecurity executives.
CyberTheory is seeking an Ad Operations Manager with programmatic pedigree and great technical skills. This role demands a player who thrives in a demanding, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. A mind for data, analytics is a must, as is the ability to collaborate. The ideal candidate will be passionate about growth, applying new skills and jumping in wherever needed to ensure campaign success.
Working closely with major stakeholders, you will be the subject matter expert for all ad serving, analytics and reporting efforts across client campaigns. We are looking for an individual that will own the ad operations function, in addition to aiding strategic product, content and marketing decisions. As part of our growing company you will have lots of room for professional growth, autonomy and creativity.
The Ad Ops pro will manage all executional aspects of paid media and demand generation pertaining to tagging, tracking, audience verification, data capture strategy, lead scoring and media technology, to ensure the timely launch and proper execution of advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape, must possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to ideate and work with cross teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In-house expert on Third-Party Ad Servers (DoubleClick DCM), Rich Media, DCO, Viewability/Fraud, Mobile App Tracking, TMS, etc.
- Responsible for analytics and a data capture strategy to ensure proper collection of data for reporting.
- Responsible for success of the digital media and lead generation campaigns.
- Primary contact for troubleshooting of all placements, tagging, and floodlights/vendor pixels for on-site tracking implementations to ensure proper tracking
- Work with Sales to respond to RFPs and build client solutions
- Serve as subject matter expert and stay educated on changes and innovations in the field
Requirements & Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 3 years of ad operations experience either agency side or within the digital industry (inclusive of DSPs, ad serving companies, etc.)
- Experience trafficking large-scale paid media campaigns.
- Must have experience with direct response and B2B Demand Gen campaigns.
- Expertise with DoubleClick Campaign Manager third-party ad serving required
- High level understanding in viewability & IVT, analyzing data in Integral Ad Science (IAS), MOAT and/or Doubleverify
- Experience with Mobile App Tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
- Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
- Some SEM experience is preferred.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Sense of humor, a can-do, positive attitude and a desire to grow is a must!