Information Security Media Group (ISMG) is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable/Office Administrator to join its growing team. This person would work directly in ISMG’s Headquarters based in Princeton, NJ.
AR responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create and manage invoices
- Managing the collection of customer accounts
- Insuring timely payments of accounts receivable to maintain positive cash flow
- Identify and resolve any payment problems that occur
- Posting payments and credits
- Daily, weekly & monthly reconciliations
- Account collection responsibilities
- General bookkeeping duties and insuring customer satisfaction.
Admin responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Organizing meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organizing company events
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
Requirements: A BA/BS Degree is REQUIRED, experience in general accounting principles, accounts receivable experience, personable, must be proficient in Quickbooks, basic computer skills (Windows, Excel, Outlook, Word), multi-tasking abilities, goal oriented and strong organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills, etc.
ISMG is a fast paced, forward thinking team of professionals who are focused on our customer’s objectives. As we continue to grow, we know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is vital to our success. We are committed to hiring individuals that are passionate about their work and providing compensation packages that include competitive salaries, medical benefits, retirement options, paid time off and professional training and development. We continue to have record growth because we deliver on what we promise to our valued customers and empower our employees to strive for nothing less than excellence. We have easy access to New York City, Philadelphia, and public transportation and are minutes away from downtown Princeton!